1. Dual load-sharing
redundant power supplies and removable fan blades. Max Power consumption is 250
2. Hot swappable CPU bay, six in total.
Contains a single TM5600 667MHz Crusoe processor, integrated thermal solution, 256MB DDR SDRAM onboard per processor, 1 DIMM expansion slot available, 20GB EIDE ATA-100 hard drive. Each bay measures only 1.2"x4.2"x12" (h x w x d).
3. Venting. Cooling
air is drawn in through these vents then moves
past he power supply back towards the IO blades and then is exhausted though a
fan at the center back of the server.
4. Handle for removing the hot swapable CPU blade.
5. GigaBit Ethernet Ports, six per IO blade.
6. Dual redundant management & IO blades. Each hot swappable blade
contains a management co-porcessor, Gb Ethernet / Fibre Channel
connections and access to utilize FiberCycle's CAMP architecture. All data
cable connections are made on the front of these two blades.
7. Fibre Channel ports, six per IO blade.
8. Chasis. The rack-mounting chassis conforms to the 2U
formfactor. Dimensions are 3"x17.5"x14" (h x w x